Woodinville is a city with wonderful parks, amenities, and an engaged community. If elected as a city council member, I commit to working to ensure our city remains a great place to live, work, and play for everyone. Together we can work to maintain the unique aspects that we all love about Woodinville while also working to meet the needs of a growing community.
Here are just a few of the things I commit to working on if elected:
- Increasing the transparency and responsiveness in city government.
- Increasing the engagement with residents and local businesses regarding decisions that are made by the City Council.
- Close collaboration with neighbors locally and across the region.
- Sustainable planning that manages Woodinville’s growth.
- Protection of parks and natural spaces.
- Working with cities, the County, and the State to address traffic flow issues.
- Work to address the parking issues that Woodinville faces.
- Supporting local businesses by working to maintain affordable commercial spaces in the city.
Thank you for your support!